Wednesday, October 31, 2007

WHY I LOVE CLAIRE.

1) Somehow we always go through the same experiences, have the same thoughts and emotions, even when I don't see or talk to her for a long time. It's amazing.

2) The fact that she's still my friend after listening to my lame jokes for many years.

3) The fact that she's still my friend even though I'm so bossy and demanding.

4) How she inspires me, and how she is always there.

5) How we're so different, but oddly similar.

6) When we were in CJC, she always waited for me to finish my comprehensions and compositions so we can have lunch together.

7) How she would eat peanut butter M&Ms with me, and not be mad even though I didn't want to share.

8) I've seen her change so much. For the better of course.

9) Her wonderful family.

10) She asked me for my cellphone email and NEVER emailed me.

11) BECAUSE SHE LOVES ME TOO. AHAHAHA.

0 comments: