In my attempt to lead a more Christ-centered life, I try to make analogies whenever I can, to link my life back to God. So, I was really happy that I discovered all these functions my MacBook had which I never knew before. I think if I knew everything that my MacBook could do from the start, I wouldn't have enjoyed using it for this long. God doesn't reveal all of Him to us because God wants us to seek him. He reveals bits and pieces whenever we seek. The more you seek, the more treasures will be revealed to you.
"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
Matthew 6:33
I've been having this weird impulse, this desire, for no rhyme or reason since I came to Japan. I really want to help out at the Children's Ministry at church here. I don't know where it's coming from. It feels exactly like how I wanted to come to Japan so badly, 2 years ago. I'm not usually this motivated. In order to join their ministries, I have to attend a 4 hour long membership class, and be baptized. I completed the class today. I have one more step to go.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
ABOUT FAITH.
Posted by arissarin at 10:51 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment