It's that special time of the year again to make New Year Resolutions which we never keep! I was looking at last year's resolutions:
1) Make people feel special - I definitely tried.
2) Maintain a balance between work and play, between family and friends - I'm still pretty bad at this.
3) Wait for my Mr. Darcy - Yes, been waiting.
4) Be a better friend - I hope I am because I tried.
5) Appreciate what I have - I'm happier this year. Does that count?
6) DO NOT GAIN WEIGHT - I FAILED!!!!
At least I didn't fail at everything, right?
There's so much going on lately, I'm so distracted. I thank God for my family, my friends, for the break that's coming up. Will spend time thinking about new resolutions over the next few days!
Friday, December 21, 2007
CHRISTMAS!
Posted by arissarin at 1:00 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment