Thursday, April 17, 2008

ON LIFESTYLE.

life·style /ˈlaɪfˌstaɪl/
–noun
the habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic level, etc., that together constitute the mode of living of an individual or group.

The deeper my understanding of what a lifestyle is, the more I realize how hard it is to lead a Christian life. A lifestyle which reflects Christ is no piece of cake at all. It's not just the mask you put on while you're outside, it's just you... In general. Honestly, I thought I was doing a good job, going to church, being a good friend, etc. But upon returning home, that love dissipates. What does that say? You only truly believe in something if you act according to it in every aspect of your life. It's all about consistency.


"For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it."
James 2:10

0 comments: