Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ROLEPLAYING.

If life were a stage and we are all playing our own designated roles, I was casted against type for the past couple of days. Meaning, I played a role I don't usually play, I saw things from a different point of view. Jane's leaving for Korea on Thursday, so I've been trying to spend more time with her. I want to spend time with her, and I'm definitely enjoying myself, but at the same time it's a little draining. I'm always the one leaving, I never knew how it felt to be "left behind".

I am really thankful for Claire because she would set time aside to spend with me whenever I'm back in Singapore. Everytime before I leave, she would sleepover, help me pack my luggage, do things she doesn't enjoy doing, etc.

I'm writing this entry because I miss Claire.

0 comments: